Ok, guys. I have some really sad news. To be honest, I am not sure if any one of us will be all that sad. We will be sad for my children, but that's it. Jason leaves on Monday morning for Orofino! Ok, moment of silence for the tears :) Seriously, though, Steve told me that it could be two to three months, or even as long as a year. Now, moment of silence for me. I am a little worried. When I file for divorce, will the judge let him sign the divorce papers, even though he is in the state mental hospital? That is my only concern. So, if anyone knows the answer to that, I would love to hear from you.
2 comments:
You should be able to still file for divorce, and then once he has been served the papers, he only has so much time to contend the papers before it runs out & the divorce will be over. Are you going to go through a lawyer? If so, ask them. If not, I have enough attorney clients, I'm sure I can find something out for you.
I am going to go through a lawyer. I will retain him the first of the year. When I get my check. I sure hope that I can get the divorce. I don't want to be any part of him anymore. Oh, he has decided to get on Social Security and not work. Just what Karrie and I figured he would do. I hate that the boys will have him as their father. What a great example. Maybe someday I will get remarried and that guy will be a much better example. Until then, I will have to be everything. Good example, mom and dad. No pressure or anything :)
Post a Comment