Ok, so I have some great news. From the sounds of things, this divorce could possibly be done be the end of the month. Jason wants to hurry and get it over. Apparantly there is someone he wants to date and so he wants to get the divorce over with. I was beginning to think it was going to drag out for months. Costing way more money than I can afford. But, soon it will be over. I will be talking to my lawyer the end of the week and hopefully he will have papers sent to Jason by the middle of the next week. Jason is ready to sign them and get it over with. The judge only signs divorce papers on the second and fourth Thursday's of the month, so it won't be till the fourth Thursday that it would be finalized. I can not wait. I will no longer be Carolyn Fisher. I will be Carolyn Anderson. I know, that sounds so much better, doesn't it? Anyway, I just wanted to share the good news with everyone.
2 comments:
Are you still going for full custody, or are you going to leave it as is?
Joint legal, because even though I know that I would win, I really don't have the money to take it that far. Dang it. But, he is suddenly willing to settle on a bunch of stuff. He wants only the chair and the tv, but he wants our bed. I really didn't plan on keeping the bed anyway. The chair is in my way and the tv is too grown up for my kids. I get the shotgun and everything is pretty much the same. He will have to have dr statements every six months to prove he is fine to keep the kids.
Post a Comment