Friday, May 15, 2009

Divorced doesn't mean it's all good

So, I talked to Jason today. He has informed me that he doesn't want to be alone with me because I can do or say whatever I want. Whatever that means. Does he honestly think that I am going to try something. Look at the size difference. Give me a break. Besides, who is the one that threatened who?

So, he said that the reason he is having a yard sale is because he has no room for all the stuff he has. I don't really care, he acted like I should. The bad thing is that he is selling the boys' stuff they sent over there. What a great daddy. Now, he has decided that he also wants the other ladder on top of the boys' sleeping bags and chairs. He is so selfish. I am so grateful that I came to my senses and left him.

In case you can't tell, I am a little upset about this. He is blackmailing me to get the sleeping bags and chairs. The place for my house payment screwed up and now I have to sign papers again. Well, he said he will sign them only if I give him the ladder, sleeping bags and chairs. I don't want to lose my house, so he is definitely being a jerk! I just hope that the boys figure things out.

3 comments:

Kim A. Hodges said...

I would definitely be upset at this point as well. But, I would make sure those papers are signed before I actually hand over the goods. I'm sure we can find other sleeping bags for the boys. Don't get too stressed out about everything. He is just trying to make your life a living hell, but if you look at the fact that those things are material objects & can be replaced, then hopefully it will be a little easier to handle.

Kathy said...

I agree with Kim to an extent. You know who is probably telling him what he should be doing. She has experience in all of this! As for the sleeping bags, since you already have to buy two more anyway that won't be a huge problem As for the chairs, we can watch for them at yard sales and if we can't find exactly what you want, we can find something. The ladder again is just material, but on the other hand, that is something that you will need around the house. I say, compromise, tell him he can have the camping stuff but you really need the ladder. Since I used it to get things off the freezer that just goes to show how much you will need it. As for being alone with him, I wouldn't want to be alone with him anyway so don't let him try to make you think that you are dangerous. If he feels that way, what a wimp!!!!!!

hotwheels_mama said...

Well, I have no intention of letting him have anything till those papers are signed. I told him that I really need the ladder, and since he is only selling the other one can I please keep the one that is here. He finally gave in and said yes, since I am giving him the camping stuff.

I have put my foot down on several things and I think he might be picking up on the fact that he is not in charge.