So, much to everyone's suprise, I remember how to post pics and post on my blog!
Well, today we decided to get our pumpkins carved. I would have waited, but I'm afraid I would run out of time. So, we did them today and I hope they will survive till Halloween. Chance was so cute! He would get a handful of guts and then flip them off his hand as fast as he could. I had a book so that I could do fun things on their pumpkins, but AJ insisted on telling me how he wanted it done. Chance and Bryce, though, had fun picking out things for me to carve out. When we were done, we had to put on our beautiful vampire teeth for the pic! It was so much fun!
5 comments:
I'm glad you guys were able to do something fun like this - Roger & I still need to get pumpkins...unless our pumpkin we bought to hang outside counts! :)
Kim, I think that pumpkin counts until you have kids. And then, it's like some unwritten rule that you MUST have the real deal, lol.
You do more than me. I havent even got any halloween decorations up. In fact I really hate Halloween. And the best part is I cant stand the smell of pumpkin or even eat the crap.
The pictures of them lit up are really neat. You need to post them also. You did a great job on them.
Heidi! How can you not like Halloween. That's your favorite niece's birthday!
Post a Comment