First of all, I want to say thanks for all the love and birthday wishes from all of you. I had a very fun day, except the little incident with Chance not wanting to go back to his dad's. He was crying hysterically and did not want to leave me. Mom made sure that I didn't spend a moment alone, which I really appreciated. I got the kids for trunk or treating, and that is when Chance didn't want to go back. Oh well. I did manage to get a pic of my boys and Jen's kids.
AJ is Darth Vader. Bryce is The Hulk. Chance is Black Spiderman.
Kylee is Alice in Wonderland. Ben is a Hunter. Brooke is Jasmine.
2 comments:
Thank you for the post. :) Your kids look pretty cute...Jen's does too, but this isn't her blog. :)
Your kids look wonderful and I cant wait to see them.
Post a Comment