Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Well, it's a new year which means a new start for everyone. I have been thinking about it and have decided that the most important resolution I can make might be able to be made into a family thing. Not just my family, but everyone's.

I am challenging everyone to read the entire Book of Mormon this year.

Anyone up for the challenge?

3 comments:

Kim A. Hodges said...

Didn't we start this last year??? That is a goal I am working on as well, but I'm not challenging you because you will still probably beat me like you did last year. :)

Kathy said...

I'm glad you are thinking about that. I am as well. I hope we can all keep up with it and finish it.

hotwheels_mama said...

Me too! I think that it will be a wonderful thing for my little family to do :) Good luck to all those that are doing it. I don't really want to make it a competition, so much as a challenge. No need to tell how far you are, it's all on your honor :)