Chance likes to play dress up. I think he is the cutest in his backpack (ok, it's really Bryce's backpack) and his hat. He is one cool dude with his fireman outfit on.
When Jaime left that hole in my foot, I had to put a bandaid on it. Chance decided that he would put a bandaid on the hole in his tummy. He even put A and D on it. I thought it was so cute!
Ok, I realize that there are only pics of Chance up, but that is probably because he is the one who gets into the most stuff and looks so cute doing it. The other two get into stuff too, just not as often as Chance. We have been having a great time with the time off, but I can't wait to get back to work and mingle with adults!
2 comments:
Just think, while you are busy taking pictures of Chance doing his "cute" stuff, the other two are busy getting into things that you don't want them to!!!!! The pictures are pretty cute, but the ones I took today of the three of them shoveling snow will probably beat yours!!!!!!!
You're right. I can't wait to see them. They were pretty cute out there shoveling that snow.
Post a Comment