Friday, April 24, 2009

Holy Crap

Ok, so it's been a couple days since I posted on here. Sorry bout that, been kind of busy with school, work and sick kids and sick mommy. I have been super busy with school. I only have electives left, except for my captstone. So, I had reviewed the classes I wanted to make sure that there would be no huge research projects in any of them. Holy Crap was I ever wrong. I have two classes with research projects and portfolios due. The third class is rather simple, thank heavens.

I have still found time to squeeze in time for the kids' easter stuff and birthday parties. I try to take the boys to the park every Friday, mainly so I can visit with the other adults there. It has been a blast for all of us. That is something I never would have been allowed to do before. Well, let me clarify. I could go to the park, but I would have to go at a certain time and be back at a certain time. Those times would have made it impossible to see any other adults there, or at least the ones I know. I have definitely had a lot of fun since the seperation.

And I have a little update on my divorce. Jason signed the papers yesterday! Well, some of the things he has agreed to is that if he goes back to work at Ore-Ida, he must pay me 528 a month in child support. If he doesn't, then I just get the disability. But, if he goes back to work then he has to start paying child support to me. Obviously. He also agreed to paying 30% of medical and daycare, but if he goes back to work then he has to pay 50%. He also agreed to me taking Bryce and Chance for tax purposes every year. Of course, he thinks that I am going to let him take two one year and one the next, and back and forth. I said ok to that, but honestly I'm not going to do it. I just didn't want him dragging this out any further and so I said yes. So, it's in the papers that I get two of them every year. Maybe I could be nice, but it just depends on how he treats me. So, it's almost done, for real this time. I can't wait to be an Anderson again!

2 comments:

Jen Tolman said...

Yeah for you, it is nice to have the old carolyn back, you are much more fun. Oh and we need to plan time for you to bring the kids over to go on some bikerides, evenings work the best because there aren't many people out.

hotwheels_mama said...

I'm glad that you like the old Carolyn. I do too. My boys will love to come over and ride bikes. Evenings are best for me, too. We will figure something out :)