After last year in flag football, I couldn't wait for this year to start, and neither could AJ. He had no problems showing us all what he is capable of. AJ made at least one touchdown at 10 of his 12 games. He was quick to grab flags, and after I spoke with him about sportsmanship, he was extremely nice and handed their flags back to the kids. He learned a lot this year, and he can't wait until next year for tackle football. I asked him if he is sad that football season is over and he said no, because he wants to play tackle football. Next year he will start with flag and then tackle will start. I do believe that this is his nitch. I couldn't be prouder, and I am really sad that the season is already over. Well, not everyone is sad about it. I'm guessing that the parents who sat near me and heard me screaming my head off are happy they don't have to listen to me anymore. Yes, I'm one of those moms :)
Here are a few highlights of Super Saturday:
They didn't get his flag and he made a touchdown
Different time, can barely see his head, but he is making a touchdown!
Nobody can beat these cousins!
I know, he's awesome, another touchdown...
This was him getting ready for the game :)
3 comments:
You should be proud, he did great. I'm sure next year he will really blow the doors off of the other team.
So will Ben :)
AJ, you are great. I hope you continue to do as well in school this year as you did on the football field. I only saw the last two games and I was very impressed!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment